Friday, July 23, 2010

Chase Field




We took a tour of Chase Field on Thursday morning. It was cool! I has no idea it is as big as it is. You can fit 8 US Air Ways Centers (where the Suns play) inside Chase Field. Everything was neat! We are thinking of getting a group together and getting the pool for a game, I only need to find enough friends willing to chip in about $5000.00. We can do that!! I liked watching them prep the field for the game, lots of work to make it look great. The grass is changed out each season, its grown east of the valley, who knew! After the tour, we had lunch at 'Front Row' Fridays! It was a really great day! The only thing I did not like was the price of parking. I may need to research parking for our next down town event!http://mlb.mlb.com/ari/ballpark/ari_ballpark_tour.jsp

No comments:

Post a Comment