Sunday, July 23, 2023

CONTAINERS

It has been said that I own an over abundance of storage containers. In my cupboard, there seemed to be far too many lids and containers. Every so often I would sort and organize, but eventually the cupboard was out of control once again. But today I was meal prepping, and when I went to put away the cooled Buffalo Chicken dip, I couldn’t find the lid that went with this one container. So I pulled ALL the containers out and started to put lids on each container. Somehow I ended up with lots of bowls and lids that do not go together. How does this happen? I purchased 99% of all these containers with corresponding lids. And now I’m missing lots of bowls and lids. How does this happen? I am pretty good at keeping track of socks and their mates. So how do I lose Tupperware? I sorted, matched and got more than a little irritable. So, into the trash went all the miss matched pieces. My cupboard is sadly less full, and I’m still disgruntled, but the meal prep is over and the kitchen is clean. Tomorrow I will take out the trash and attempt to not think of lost containers again. Then at some point I’ll take a look at the Ikea app and Amazon and I’ll order some brand new containers with lids. 

No comments:

Post a Comment