Thursday, June 1, 2023

NINE YEARS

 Nine years ago today I left everything I knew for sure, to invest in me. I didn’t know how anything would turn out. But I knew that if I believed in me, I could take a leap of faith, do something that scared me, something that I had to invest all my faith in, do this big scary thing for myself, if I could do that, I could do anything. 

So I did. 

I have used that big scary moment in my life as a spring board and have been moving forward ever since. 

You only get one life, make the very most of it. Travel through life with no excuses and live with no regrets.  

Make everything you do, a thing of beauty, be constantly in a state of gratitude and awe for all you have been given. 

And when the next opportunity comes along, to take the next leap of faith, no matter how big or small, remember the Universe has your back, all you need to do is take the first step. 

Life is short, keep moving forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment