Monday, June 5, 2023

9 DAYS AWAY

Vacation was 9 days long. 

And it was awesome. 

I feel well rested, indulged and recentered. I did things from my bucket list, I saw new places and things, and I enjoyed every minute. I was so happy to be gone, then I was so happy to be home. Glad I got a couple down days at home to bring it all back together. 

Life changes happened while I was disconnected: there was a purposely on the beach, there was a house closing in the county and some cute little is 100% diaper free. All happy things, all done while I was disconnected from the world. 

Today I start a new project all about me. I am going to focus on the things that make me happy with me. 

And I have started a new count down, 40 Days, until I take my next adventure! 

Happy Happy Happy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment