Saturday, July 16, 2022

NOPE, NOT TODAY

Yesterday I helped reorganize and clean the garage…okay maybe I only helped a tiny bit, (once my work gloves were on making sure I touched nothing icky, like mouse droppings) but I was a great supporter! At any rate, the garage is ready for the delivery of the new freezer that is on its way. 
This morning I went to one of my favorite spots to pick up “Pain au chocolat” (chocolate croissants) for breakfast. I rarely ever get them, but I thought it would be a nice treat this morning. After enjoying my perfectly flaky 🥐 pastry, I noticed the chocolate sprinkles all over my plate. Usually a perfect ending to this tasty treat… but not today!
The chocolate sprinkles looked far too similar to the nasty bits from the garage clean out. 




No comments:

Post a Comment