Saturday, June 4, 2022

SO GREAT

So, part of the fun of my vacation, was the drive through four states. I had made this drive before, but this time I wasn’t behind the wheel, so I saw so much, and fell in love with it all. 
There is a new, to me anyway, shop along the path. Have you heard of this? 

They have well over a hundred gas pumps, every road trip treat and bottled beverage, some of the best deli food and every other little thing you didn’t know you needed. They have some of the most darling home decor and kitchen items I have seen, along with camping and fishing gear as well. Honestly, that have so much in that store! But they are super nice and the place is clean and friendly. The deli guys were singing about brisket at one location. 

I stopped into three of these road side oasis’s on my trip.

And from what I see, they popping up all over the place. 

As you drive through the Southern States on your Summer Vacation… stop in at one of these places. Be prepared to spend far more time and money than you anticipated!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment