Sunday, June 12, 2022

PLANS



I believe this. I believe God has a plan for each of us. And I believe he puts us where we are, to have us walk the path to great things. I believe that He puts others on our path, to help us become who we are meant to be. Some will cross our path repeatedly, some will be tethered to us. The path we walk will be rocky and will have pitfalls. But when we need assistance along our path, I believe that He has the answers. We will however, have to work out the interpretation for ourselves. It is simple, but we often make the process difficult. But He has our back.
 In return, I believe having faith in His plan and His wisdom is the key. I believe in making every day wonderful, in finding the beauty in everything and by loving unconditionally. 
Eek

No comments:

Post a Comment