Wednesday, February 24, 2021

CRUSH'N IT

 On my drive through Southern Indiana to and from work, I drive past a car lot. I thought it may be a used car lot, but really I think it is a salvage yard. Sometimes they have lots of cars, in all states of dilapidation, and some times there are not very many at all. When summer turned to fall, and all the leave started to fall off the trees, I could see that there were lots more cars in lots back in the woods. When the river floods, those cars get pretty wet. Well, yesterday as I was driving past, I saw that they had a CAR CRUSHER! I have never seen this before, and was so excited to see the process. A fork lift had a car raised up and ready to insert into the huge toaster oven looking thing. I also saw a stack of very flattened cars. But that was all I saw as I zoomed past on my way to the office. And on my way home there was no activity in the dark. This morning I was hoping for some cool car crushing, but I was sadly disappointed. 

But let me tell you! It was cool stuff!   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20rq0dHXURQ

No comments:

Post a Comment