Monday, June 29, 2020

MY SUNDAY DRIVE

I like to take a Sunday drive each week. Yesterday I spoke with God as I drove. That is a weekly routine as well. I also spoke with my daughter. She offers her brand of mental and emotional therapy. The king that ends in laughter or tears. I saw a variety of cattle on my drive, black, brown, white... one looked white with black spots, but the white was a bit pinkish... I thought Strawberry Milk!! I also saw fields of sheep. I did not count them... I was driving! I also saw a dozen Amish buggies at a house way out in the country side. That made me very happy. I got totally lost somewhere after Fort Knox and didn’t know it until I was almost in Louisville. The cell service was spotty and I was enjoying the beautiful day! I think I must like getting lost on my Sunday Drives, I do love taking the road less travelled. 


No comments:

Post a Comment