Friday, June 5, 2020

HIDING BEHIND THE MASK

New clients came to see me yesterday. 
Currently we are required to wear a mask and so are our clients. 
These ladies told me the details of the 
‘Girls Trip to Hawaii’ that they are looking at taking.
As I took notes of their travel details, one asked if I thought they were crazy. 
I said “No, you are adventurous!!” 
One of the ladies said she has been adventuring since before I was alive. 
Then she asked how old I am, adding “Have you hit 40 yet?” 
I stopped, looked at her and removed my mask, 
(Only for a moment) to tell her that she was my new best friend 
and I’ll go adventuring with her any day! 
I’m 53 and I love crazy adventuring! 
I put my mask back on and she said “Well you sure don’t look your age.” 
I love my crazy clients!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment