Sunday, June 21, 2020

THE WORDS I WRITE, THE LIFE I LIVE

A few years ago I posted this on social media. I stand behind it still today. 

I took a few days away from social media. When I came back I saw entries of a dozen or so very strong men and women that I, not only adore but love enough to follow on social media. They not only add fun to my life but they support the happy and positive wellbeing that I think most of us try to maintain, not just personally but socially also. 
This just reconfirmed and reassured me that living the life I choose is up to me. 
If you view my posts on social media or on my blog, that is super. The content I put out reflects me, my life, my point of view. It is a reflection of me, a snapshot of my world. I won’t ask you to agree or take a stand on the things I write. If you don’t like what I post, what I say, or what I do...don’t feel the need to view my posts. 
My family looks at my social media. Everything I have socially put out there, I stand behind. I won’t hide who I am, my adventures or my life, because of what others will think. If you follow me, I hope you enjoy. If you don’t like what I say, stop looking at my social media. I don’t put it out there for your approval. I put it out there because I am enjoying my journey! 

It’s all about taking a leap of faith in yourself, being who you are and loving the life you are creating. 
Be happy on your journey!



No comments:

Post a Comment