Sunday, December 29, 2019

Full Circle

This trip to Arizona has given me time to ponder.
I have reflected on where I was and where I thought I was going.
I have retraced the paths I walked and the forks I chose.
Blessings have come through the people in my story.
Lessons have been learned and doors have opened.
I love my life. I love where I am and who I am at this moment.
“Grateful” doesn’t quite fit the whole feeling I have
for the people in my life that I love and who love me.
I know there is so much out there that I want to see, do and experience.
I am happy that I know it’s all within my reach.
As I have talked with friends, family and my kids this week,
I have taken in my past, my present and glimpses of my future.
I have come full circle and I am so happy with the journey.

Eek♥️

No comments:

Post a Comment