Wednesday, December 25, 2019

A Lovely Perspective

As I view the world out the window of the airplane...I see the world from another prospective: I long to touch the topography of land I will never walk,  to feel clouds that surround me, that seem to whisper that I am so near to heaven. I see the snow on the earth below me, yet the sun warmth is reassuring as it pours in this little oval window. Amazing!
I am grateful fo so many things in my life. I am grateful to live in this time upon the earth. I am grateful to be able to do anything my heart desires. 
I am grateful to have people in my life that make this journey so worth living. I am grateful to have a relationship with my Father in Heaven. I know I am always supported and encouraged. I know I am loved and I am never alone. Someday, when I have done all the things here on earth that are on my life journey, I know he will show me “What’s Next!” I am so grateful.




 The song in my ears is “You Say” by Lauren Daigle. It’s is comforting, peaceful and powerful

No comments:

Post a Comment