Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Time With My Family

I feel so blessed to be here in Arizona this week.
I have had the pleasure of staying at my sons new house. Where I was privileged to see, once again, how he and his lovely wife have created such peace, harmony and happy in their home. They are even perfect pet parents. I love everything about the two of them and have enjoyed watching how well they interact together, in tandem, perfectly in unison. I was blessed to take part in Christmas with my sweet daughter in laws family. This year, as in the past several, they have made me feel like family. I also got to spend some time with their friends, that also feel like family. I think the kids that have been hanging out together all these years are great adults. Because, I’m part, they have each other to call family, to count on, to always be there for each other. My son said, “Family isn’t necessarily what you were born into... it’s something that is made and brought together.” Wisdom, from this old man of 25!
My first two trips to Arizona in 2019 were for my son, but this trip was really all about my daughter!
This trip was to see my daughters latest... and greatest artistic creation. And I do agree that it is her finest work! Pure perfection! My daughter and her charming husband are now parents! I couldn’t be happier! In fact, I’m absolutely tickled!! Along with sharing their baby with me this week, my son in law and daughter have shared stories and future plans, that have delighted me. I have spent “one on one” time with my girl and watched her creativity and perfectionism come out in the most delightful ways. I have seen just how great she and her honey are going to be at parenting. Watching them has made me fall in love with them all over again!
Their menagerie is also wonderful, I even enjoyed watching Sterling slither around his domaine.
I loved my daughters new cute haircut and her enchanting playlist. I love her new go to calming method. I loved watching my son in law and daughter compassionately care for their dog who suffers from join pain. They are so loving. And my new granddaughter is perfect! I love her so much!!!
My heart is filled, perhaps overflowing. I couldn’t be happier, even though the leaving part is breaking my heart. The trip home was great! ♥️

No comments:

Post a Comment