Wednesday, April 25, 2018

I May Be A Nerd

Tonight after work I watched an episode of Elementary, on Hulu, as I finished marking and cutting the hem of a choir skirt for a friend. Then I went upstairs and listened to Nova, on PBS (the program was on animal language...really interesting for something I have never given any thought to) as I sewed the hem of the skirt. I hung the skirt and got ready for bed. Then when I was comfy I got on FB to a group I follow (they accepted my friend request, but I have to admit I just stalk them for their pictures). This group posts pictures and clips from their wilderness cams. I am rather addicted. My bff got me hooked a few years ago with the pictures his camera captured. (My favorite was the raccoons playing!) But on the FB group I have seen bear, elk, mountain sheep, wolves, mountain lions, cougars, badgers, otters, lynx and bobcats. I LOVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment