Friday, October 20, 2017

You Are Everywhere

Your work schedule is in my phone, I get daily reminders. All your families birthdays pop up on my email. Everyone of the saved messages on my cell is from you. Every email and text is still there.
I wake up to dreams of you. I fall asleep wondering how you are and what you did today. Your toothbrush is in the bathroom, your boxers are in the top drawer, all the things you have given me are right where they always were. I walk in the apartment and you are smiling at me from the photo on the wall. Your shoes are still in the kitchen and the jug from the barn is still on the dryer. There are a million things I want to tell you every day. There are a million things I know you want to share every day. I miss you all the time, it's too big to say every day, it's all the time. We said that we were perfect for each other. I don't think that ends. How could it. I love you ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment