Monday, May 2, 2016

LUMBER JACK

I have several clients that are going to Alaska. I want each group to be aware of everything that they can do and see when they are on their adventure. I always instruct them to individually make a list of the options to do. I instruct:

Take a sheet of paper and fold it in three sections.
On the center section write down the things you Need to see because you are going to Alaska (Glaciers, Wild Life, The Northern Lights)
On the lower section write down the things you Don't Need to see (Alaskan Huskies, Gold Panning)
On the top section write down the things you WILL DIE IF YOU DON'T SEE IN ALASKA....I always tell them that my have to is the Lumber Jacks!!!

My clients that where in today told me they are bringing me home
MY VERY OWN LUMBER JACK!!!
I love them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment