Sunday, May 29, 2016

GREAT LISTENING


Singing daily 
for at least ten minutes 
reduces stress, 
clears sinuses, 
improves posture and 
can even help you live longer!
So let's crank up the radio:
Here is my latest playlist while driving in Kentucky

Sweet Emotion: Aerosmith
Some Guys Have All The Luck: Rod Stewart
Declaration of Dependence, 
When Love Takes You In, 
See The Glory: Steven Curtis Chapman
I Stand Alone: Steve Perry
You Take My Breath Away: Rex Smith
At This Moment: Billy Vera
When it's Love Van Halen w/Sammy
Head Over Heels: Tears For Fears
Please Don't Go: KC
Bless The Broken Road: Rascal Flatts
What Was I Thinking: Dierks Bentley
Rock Me Amadeus, The Sound of Music, 
The Sound of Musik: Falco
P.B.S.L: Ready for the World
Alex F: Harold Faltermeyer
Fly Away: Lenny Kravitz
Can't Get Enough of Your Love, Babe: 
Berry White
I Can Only Imagine: MercyMe
I Hate Myself for Loving You: Joan Jett
The Finer Things: Steve Winwood
When Will I See You Again: The Three Degrees
We Will Rock You, I Want it All, Keller Queen: Queen
Ex's & Oh's: Ella King
I'm Ready: Cherie
I Feel for You: Chaka Khan
Come On Eileen: Kevind Rowland
The Boys of Summer: Don Henley
Unbelievable:EMF
Keep Your Hands To Yourself: 
The Georgia Satellites
Twilight Zone: Golden Earring
The Reason: Hoobastank
All I Do, Don't Wanna Fall in Love: Jane Child
What About Me: Moving Pictures
Cum on Feel the Noize: Quiet Riot
C'est la vie: Robbie Nevil
Don't You(Forget About Me): Simple Minds
Love is Like Oxygen: Sweet
No Surprise: Daughtry



No comments:

Post a Comment