Sunday, May 29, 2016

Lemons to Lemonade

I am not one of those people that 
get swept up in competition. 
So when my company puts out those 
incentive programs so we all push this or that, 
I tend to not give it any thought. 
I keep doing what I am doing and 
I am happy with that. 
I will be honest, I can't even say I pay much attention to the emails about such things. 
It's just not my thing. 
However, I got to work one morning, and 
on each of the agent's desks 
there was one of these......
We all looked at each other. 
Really....
we wear corporate casual with heals. 
Do we look like a group that would 
love to go shoot some hoops? 
One of my coworkers gave her winnings 
to her son, one gave hers to her granddaughter. 
I wasn't quite sure what to do 
with my fancy treasure. 
So I took my sharpies to it, 
totally personalizing it. 
It now lives under my desk 
as my office ottoman. 
Lemons to Lemonade....
I really wanted something for my feet!

No comments:

Post a Comment