Thursday, April 28, 2016

TRAVEL PALATE

I have a passion for travel. 
My passion has always been there, 
but as I have gotten older the fascination 
and desire to see new places, learn the history, 
view worldwide architecture and experience 
different cultures has become a preoccupation 
(as well as my current occupation).
There have been places that I have wanted to see 
since I was a child. Likewise, there are places 
that I have never had a desire to see. 
That said, just like my ever changing culinary palate, 
my worldwide travel palate is expanding.
Germany is very high on my 
NEED TO SEE Bucket List…
The Black Forest, the castles, the architecture!!  
However, I never thought I would want to see Berlin. 
Today I have to say, that is no longer the case. 
There is so much to see in Berlin, so much to do. 
I am game! I want to go! Add it to my list.


My bucket list is overflowing!!! Let’s Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment