Saturday, April 30, 2016

Humor of The Day

I bought a Utility Knife and a set of blades today. Whenever I get BOY tools I tend to feel a bit adventurous. I unwrapped the shiny red metal tool. Then I looked on the back of the packaging to see the instructions on how to put the blades in. Then I looked on the back of the blade packaging to see if there were instructions there.
Don't get me wrong, it's simple to work and all, but I like instructions anyway.
However, there were no instructions on either product. BUT... There is a warning. Not the warning I anticipated, about sharp objects, or running with scissors, you know the warnings you think of when handling blades. This warning was so abstract for a shiny red utility knife and blades, that it made me laugh.
Please read:

WARNING: this product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.

What the heck do the crazies in California do with utility knives and why are they the only state that is aware of this stuff?

I'm going to take my life and health into my own hands and I'm going to use this product as I see fit!

After all... I'm in the Midwest.

No comments:

Post a Comment