Sunday, January 19, 2014

Erin's Baby Shower

Yesterday my daughters and I went to Erin Mill's Baby Shower, it was so nice!!! Erin's family is one of the most wonderful families I know, I love them. At the shower we saw Lindsey, Ellen, Hanna, Amanda and Chelsea! It was so fun to see them all grown up, to hear what they are up to, to see their little ones. They asked Cookie how old she is now, and she told them (14), she is older than they were when they all became friends. They asked her how old her brother is, she told them Mark is 19 now, they where shocked. I reminded them that in my mind each of them shouldn't yet be 19. It is so funny how time keeps moving forward. I love all these young people, even though I may not have seen them in years, they are just the same, as I am just the same. I can't wait to see Erin and Tony's new baby girl, their little boy is so delightful! We all had a lovely time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment