Friday, January 31, 2014

FAREWELL TO JANUARY

The month of January did not start my new year the way I had anticipated. I am very glad it is ending today. Medical and dental issues, court issues, work, money, teen age issues, love life, plans for the near future, then vertigo. If I didn't feel confused, lost and upside down before, the last one sure knocked me on me fanny. The overwhelming enormity sometimes just gets bigger than I thought it could.

Time to slow down, to let the static electricity from the aftershock of so many events subside. Count my blessings and share the gratitude. Pick up the "Plan" and iron out the rumples, then regroup and look at everything through a new vantage point. Focus on the delightful children I have, and the man who loves me. The rest will all work itself out. I know I am not alone. I know I am loved. I know I don't chart my path alone.





No comments:

Post a Comment