Sunday, January 12, 2014

BUSY SUNDAY


Spent time with my BFF, then spent time with Cookie, did breakfast and took her to see her BFF, filled the Tahoe with gas and had it washed, ensured the Golden Arches would keep Chocolate Chip Frappa' on it's menu, shared my favorite country station with my neighborhood as I sprayed every weed in the yard and cleaned out the garage, wrote a letter to a friend, aired out the house as I dusted it, spent time with Mark, washed every dirty piece of clothing, towel and tennis shoe, picked up Cookie, took a load to Good Will, made spicy meat balls, marinara, pasta and ravioli, did dinner with my kids, froze the second dinner for another night, prepped lunches for the week, cleaned the kitchen, sculpted my eyebrows and conditioned my hair. 

No comments:

Post a Comment