Tuesday, January 21, 2014

ADVENTURE

I talked to Tammy yesterday, we talked about how our lives are changing, home-life, responsibilities. We talked about new opportunities, adventures. Even though our paths have always been so vastly different, they mirror each others, it's nice to have someone who understands and can see not just where we stand but the vantage point we are looking at as well. Tammy put into words a feeling I have been struggling with for some time. She knows of the shoes I walk in, I am so grateful for that. Our paths are both coming to a fork, we both are looking to make changes. Deep breath, close your eyes, take that first giant leap of faith kind of change. And although it's rather exciting and terrifying all at once, as I look back from where I stand right now, once again, I can see the path that lead me here; I didn't navigate this path on my own. I see that someone else was sculpting my pathway. There are parts of this path I never would have chosen, parts I would like to avoid, today is a part I wish would never have happened. But I found out who my true friends are, I have learned much about people I thought I knew. I have learned that I am loved by many. I am prepared for today, those that love me will be there for me today, what ever will happen today will happen. Tomorrow is a new day. My dear friend David said, "Maybe it's time to concentrate on what makes you happy." I want that. I know what makes me happy! I am ready for the adventure! Tammy and I have more planning to do!

"Thank You" to~ Keith and Mark and Jessette and Tammy and David and the Crooning Accountant and Bill and Jenene...for helping me get through today's hiccup, I couldn't have done it with out you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment