Tuesday, October 9, 2012

On the eve.....

Last night Mark got off work at 11. When he gets home he always checks in to tell me he is here. He likes to tell me the happenings of his day, even though I am sleepy and he knows I probably wont remember come daylight. But last night I made it a point to be coherent. Since today was going to be the last day to register to vote, and knowing I may not get any time with him, I wanted to make sure he took the opportunity. We pulled up the site, we made sure it was all filled in and submitted. I looked at my boy and I said "You are a registered American Voter"! He said "I'm an upstanding member of society."
Yes he is! I couldn't be more proud. Come November, his voice too will be heard. 
Proud parenting moment! ..........Now just to get him to donate blood!!

(A BIG THANK YOU To BILL, For Sending Me In The Right Direction!)

No comments:

Post a Comment