Friday, October 12, 2012

Early Morning Commute

I love to drive! 
My commute to work takes all of, 
maybe 15 minutes, and its nearly all freeway.
Road rage isn't something I have an issue with. 
By the time I am out of my subdivision, 
I have my windows down and the stereo cranked. 
My morning cup of caffeine so to speak!
Yesterday on my way to work, 
I was merging into the turn lane. 
When this kid in this sporty little number 
nearly drove right up my skirt, so to speak. 
Not wanting an early morning altercation 
I just scooted over. 
Well, he flew by! 
And right behind him 
pulled up one of the cities finest! 
There at the red light we all waited. 
Green is for go... and we did. 
As we headed around the turn single file,
 the lights went on and Hot Rod got pulled over!
My windows were down, my music was cranking, 
I smiled and thought....It's going to be a great day!!! 
Entertainment and my cup of caffeine!

No comments:

Post a Comment