Sunday, August 19, 2012

On A Quest

Now that we have this new piece of media technology in our home, where do we put it?
My living room is small, my whole house is small! I need to find something to put it on, so that the dining room table can go back to the dining room. So I went on a quest! I wondered through a couple Goodwill stores. They actually had just what I was looking for, still in the box, but it was more than my budget could handle (not a bargain AT ALL). I found a table that I could alter into a tv cabinet, but I wasn't sold on it. I then headed to Ikea. I found lots of possible options there, but again most didn't fit the budget.
So I went home and watched a chick flick!
Then I went back out and bought the kitchen table at GW. It is solid wood and its sturdy. It was FILTHY, with a bit of elbow grease and Clorox it was allowed in my house. My friend David brought over his sander, so I will see if the damaged table top can be improved upon.
I still don't know what to do yet, as far as the tv stand goes, but I will figure it out!




No comments:

Post a Comment