Question:
Go back to your twenties. What were you doing? What were you the skills and talents that you were developing. Were you starting to do what you truly wanted to be doing? What were your dreams at the time?
Answer:
I had my first baby at 20. I was for the first time truly in love with someone. My second darling girl was born when I was 21. My whole world was those little girls.
I started cooking and sewing, out of need (money was beyond tight). I made pink scalloped dressed for my baby girls out of a sheet. I got creative with food so the girls would eat healthy food.
Baby three came along at the end of my twenties and baby 4 came in my early thirties.
Being a mom was everything I wanted. I loved being a mom, my children were so wonderful. They were my world.
No comments:
Post a Comment