Yesterday’s blog was about the “Sixty is a Good Start” book by Allison McCune Davis that I just read. Again it is a really great self help book and I highly encourage everyone who needs some guidance and encouragement to read it.
Today I’m starting my 60 days.
Part of my 60 Day Plan includes answering one question per day. And since this blog was started as a sounding board for me and is still a ‘life keeps happening’ board about me, I’m going to blog as meany questions as I feel comfortable on here.
Question 1:
What are the innermost dreams you have had in your entire life, that still tug at your heart?
My Answers:
There are so many.
One is that I always wanted to have a hobby farm. Gardens and flowerbeds. Maybe some furry friends. But I always pictured myself having the ability to care for the land. Gardening makes me happy.
Another one is that I have always wanted to have a cabin in the woods. Nothing fancy, but very cozy. Somewhere to watch nature, to be part of nature. Simple and hygge.
Another… owning and running a shop where people gather to converse, take a class or work on projects or have tea parties. I would love to frequent a shop like that.
Also, I have a dream/desire to travel to all the places my curiosity takes me. I want to see architecture, forests, libraries, churches, museums and homes. I want to see it all!
Currently I am fulfilling my dream of creating my own “Creative Studio”. I’m working or the organization of all the component's right now. I just built a 50x70 work station with lots of cubbies. Now I just need to organize all the boxes and totes into my useful space. This dream is going to lead me into my retirement dreams!
No comments:
Post a Comment