Questions:
What did you love or love to do as a child?
What about your teen years?
Did you have any ideas what you might like to be when you grew up?
Answers:
I remember making mud pies with my friend Nikki.
I was a sick little kid, and that is when my Grandmother taught me how to crochet. I am still at it. (Working on my fourth afghan this year.)
I remember walking to Encanto Park without a grownup. It was an awesome!
I remember building a community out of tiles and caulking. It was so creative and fun. (Architectural nut)
I sewed a top when I was in 5th or 6th grade. I did it all by hand. It didn’t turn out the way I thought it would, but it was so fun and creative.
In middle school I drew. Pastels mostly. I tried to capture the mountain range I could see from my backyard. I wasn’t great at it, but it made me happy.
In my teens, I fell in love with being social. Home life was hard, so fell in love with church and socializing.
I spent the majority of my teen years living for the Saturday Night Dances! They were the most wonderful thing ever! I will forever be thankful for church dances and late night ice cream at Farrells.
I was blessed to have really great girl friends. Still have them today. (Just long distance)
I was also very blessed to have some really great boy friends. They definitely set the bar. (If only I would have stuck with that bar when I married at 19)
I was forced to learn to sew. And I’ll always be so grateful for that.
I took architecture and culinary in school. I loved them both. I was sure I would go into one of the two fields.
I did not.
No comments:
Post a Comment