Tuesday, May 10, 2022

WHAT I’M DOING

 I have slowly but surely been making some changes in my everyday routine. A few years ago I started using collagen and hyaluronic acid on my skin each day.I think it has really helped in my aging process. And very recently I started using organic olive oil soap. Not only does it feel lovely on my skin, but the silky feel of my skin lasts all day. My skin no longer feels dry, not even my elbows or feet. It is wonderful! I also take supplements every day, and have for years. They must be working, because I still only take supplements… no medications. My morning routine includes a multi vitamin, cinnamon, turmeric, Krill oil, garlic, biotin, B-complex and once a week I take vitamin D. This week I started taking a new supplement called Alpha Brain, it is said to help with memory and focus. We will see. I can say that I put in a challenging 10 hour work day yesterday and wasn’t frazzled afterward. Grumpy perhaps, but still wide awake and functional after my hour drive home. I have also started to add collagen to my morning smoothie. This may be the missing link… who knows. I think I will start taking apple cider vinegar again; I do believe it helps with my vertigo. I also am determined to take my aloe vera regularly again. Drinking enough water each day is a struggle, but I’m working on it. The hour of peddling each day is still in place and I strive for at least 10k steps each day too. As usual, I’m not a night owl, so 9:30 or 10pm still feels like I’m staying up late. All in all I think I’m doing okay. I want to change up some of my daily routine with more deep breathing and isolated muscle exercises, and I’m looking into tai chi. 

That’s where I’m at currently. Not too bad for today. And truly looking forward to lots of tomorrow’s!


No comments:

Post a Comment