Friday, January 21, 2022

ALL THE THINGS

 I think it’s funny that you can buy just about EVERYTHING online now. Anything you can think of, within a click and a swipe and it’s yours. 

I woke up thinking about my tennis shoes. I love them; white old school Nikes. But the laces are far too long and I’m always tucking them in. I am not a tie and untie kind of girl, so I have looked at lots of no tie laces. And this morning was the same, reading reviews and comparing prices while I was still under my blankets. 

I learned that the elastic laces work great, but only come with a pair of clasps. So I kept reading. Ended up ordering a set of new one time laces and several sets of clips. I know it is a little thing, but I am very excited to not have to fix my laces repeatedly ever again!

No comments:

Post a Comment