Tuesday, March 16, 2021

PART OF THE TRIBE

KIM’S TRIBE 
“My kids’ official move day is today. When all the dust settles the whole household is gonna rearrange and swap rooms. Today this babby woke up at 630 am despite her parents both not really feeling that. 
So once the movers left it was around 130pm. She usually goes to nap around 230 or so. She talked to me for about twenty minutes about when are me and uncle Elliot gonna move to her room? When will jay be done moving to our room so mimi can move? The moment it finally sunk in that that wasn't happening today she was like ....where am I gonna take naps? And I was like Mimi's room will be your-
Her: Today. Where am I gonna take a nap today?!
Me: Oh. I see. Well just go lay down somewhere and take a nap. 
Her: Today's gonna be weird. 

She told me I could have a hug later and just put herself to bed in our bed. Didn’t say another word. 630 came early this morning.”


LATER THAT DAY.... I got this text 







(I thought about writing the back story here. So it would all be a bit clearer to everyone else. But each time I read it I cry. I know the emotions that are being felt, I know the happy and the pain. But to be part of the tribe...💜! For me, no back story is needed.)

No comments:

Post a Comment