Wednesday, November 25, 2020

CLARITY IN HIS VIEW

 I spoke with a confidante last night. I poured out my soul to him. I asked him for his thoughts. He offered me his perspective. 

He then said that I may not like his advice at first, but said that I should think about it, that he thought I was ready for it. 

I was not expecting what he had to say. I cried at his clarity, his knowledge and understanding of me. This man knows me, understands me and loves me unconditionally. 

His perspective was humbling, powerful and it truly lifted my hurting heart. 

His advice helped me see clearer the path I have walked, the place I now stand and the road ahead of me. 

He told me of my worth, my value. He showed me a view of myself I could not clearly see. He showed me that my path has always been a wonderful, loving, learning journey. A journey that has so much more to offer and so much more to experience.

He reminded me of all the steps I have made in my life to better me. Reminded me that my life progress has been positive and rewarding.

He made my heart lighter and caused me to feel at peace. He made me laugh.

His advice was not anything I had expected. His reasoning was so filled with first hand experience and love. 

His insight is such a blessing. His wisdom baffles my narrow vision. 

Afterward, as I pondered all that was said in our conversation, I felt relief, a bit of healing. I felt understood, but so much more. I felt like someone outside of me could see my life as it is, but without all the muck and emotional entanglement I feel. And as it was shown to me from his prospective, it looked clearer. I am at a fork, not a roadblock of someone else’s making. I am not responsible for what I have no control over. I have given my all, done all in my power. I have no regrets.

I feel like as this chapter ended and my next begins, I once again have dominion over my path, I have the opportunity to create the life I want and the happy I deserve. 

I am grateful for all those in my life and the love and lessons I have gained from our connection. 

I am so very grateful for my confidante; for his wisdom, his clarity and his unconditional love.

Eek PJ




No comments:

Post a Comment