Tuesday, March 31, 2020

NON SLEEP MACHINE

I had a sleep study done, because YES, I snore. 
The test said that I very moderate sleep apnea. 
So the doctor suggested a sleep apnea machine. 
I picked the one that is called the Nasal Pillow, 
it touches my face the least. 
I sat through the tutorial and was ready to give it a try. 
Let me say, at this point, that I had no problem with my snoring. 
If I did stop breathing in my sleep, I still think this is debatable,
it did not bother me. I woke up rested and happy every morning. 
However, now that I am using this machine to sleep, I am not 
sleeping well AT ALL. John is sleeping great, without earplugs,
for the first time since we moved in together. 
I wake up all night long, I am uncomfortable with it on, 
and I wake up each morning more tired than the day before. 
I will keep going... the doctor asked me to do it for several weeks. 
But I dislike it more that I can tell you. 
I need a nap....so I can snore and rest! 

No comments:

Post a Comment