Tuesday, March 31, 2020

DAY 5

Day 5 of working from home. I am loving not having to drive into work and the added hours to my day because of that. However, not being able to leave the work at work makes it hard to get work off my mind. I clock out on time, I shut off my computer and the dining room light...but my head keeps processing everything. 
I still get dressed every day, but slippers are my new go to. I put on a touch of make up and do something with my hair (mostly so I don't scare John). I still get to spend my lunch break getting house work caught up on, but I am no longer as "gung-ho" about it. 
I am grateful to get to work from home. I am blessed to be able to stay healthy at home. But I am a social creature...and I miss people.
Still up for the challenge!
Day 5 Shelter in Place ✔️

No comments:

Post a Comment