Friday, January 25, 2019

St Louis

Friday afternoon
Working tonight and tomorrow at the AAA Travel Show here in St Louis.
Stopped at one of my favorite stores on my way into town.
Only to find that they are going out of business.
I love St. Louis, but not so much fun without a travel buddy.
I’ll stop at the Hill on my way out of town tomorrow, that’s sure to make me smile.
Friday evening
Finished rubbing shoulders with other travel agents and travel reps.
Food and beverages were available...but there is a Jack in the Box taco 🌮 waiting for me.
However, tired Angie made a wrong turn on the way out of the parking lot to find Jack in the Box.
And had a tour of several highways and St Louis suburbs. Finally found it, ordered. And paid in cash.
A slightly scary area, so when I got my order from the window and no change, I just figured there was a $0.79 gratuity! Enjoy!
Saturday morning
Holiday Inn has great pillows! The king size bed was great also. I slept across the bed, side to side. The bed was huge. The shower had to be turned on once you were in it, that was awful. But the tea selection was great! (And yes, a cold Jack in the Box taco was my breakfast!)
Just about ready to go do my job... then shop, fill up my travel car (Thank you JR for taking care of me when I travel) and head back to enjoy the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment