Tuesday, November 20, 2018

VERY DISAPPOINTED!


A coworker and I watched the following from my office window today:

An older couple, 75ish, had stopped their car in the road between my office parking lot and the parking lot of a restaurant. The man got out and opened the back of their SUV. The woman got out and stood by the passenger door. We could see that there a dog in the back of the SUV. The man took a grocery sack out of the back and put it on the grassy area next to my office parking lot. He shut the rear of the SUV and then they both got into the vehicle and drove away.

I was dumbfounded. First…why stop in the street when there was a parking lot on each side? SECOND…Oh My Gosh! LITTER MUCH? I truly though litter problem in our country was due to the younger generations. But low and behold… the aged are to blame for the litter issue.

(There is a very large trash dumpster just to the side of my building…within eye shot of where these stellar elderly folks had stopped.)

VERY DISAPPOINTED!

No comments:

Post a Comment