Monday, November 26, 2018

Just Because We Can

We spent the last several days in Nashville.
We went with a list of recommendations
and some have to’s of our own.
We had a super nice place to stay
and a snazzy set of wheels too.
All the elements were amazing.
It was a great trip.
We went to get away.
To enjoy. To bond. To celebrate.
We had both been there before.
But this time we truly enjoyed it completely.
We stopped here and there. Saw this and that.
Tried and tasted so much.
But throughout the trip, our theme tended to be
not only “Off the beaten path” but
“Why?” ... “Because we can!”
I don’t know that I have ever felt more care free
and at ease than I did this long weekend.
This is what I always thought being an adult should feel like.
It was an awsome Holiday Weekend. I’m so grateful!
Today I’m doing laundry and taking care of loose ends.
Tomorrow I will go back to work...
and this happy little bubble will pop.
But know, for the first time ever, I know that life is
about living and doing, enjoying the small things.
No more waiting. The time is now!
Thank you JR❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment