Saturday, May 26, 2018

Climbers and Jumpers are CRAZY

As I ran errands Friday, I headed to Henderson to put gas in my car. There was a young man walking on the south bound beige. There is nowhere for pedestrian walking on thes bridges, so he was walking in the lane. The semi that was sharing his lane made rooms for this young man by sharing my lane. As I saw him, I’m first thought was that this won’t be good. So I said a prayer for him and
continued on to Kentucky. Later I saw a friends post on FB about the climber on the bridge and how they had shut the bridge down. He must have started climbing just shortly after I saw him.
Later I read the local news and saw that the climber was also a jumper. Lucky for him, they had a boat waiting to remove him from that filthy river. Some people are just a bit crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment