Saturday, May 12, 2018

French Lemonade

I bough two bottles of French Lemonade a few weeks ago. I will be honest, although I love Lemonade I bought them for the bottles. They are the ones with the resealable ceramic caps.
The other night I made my dinner, often times my evening meal is simple and quick, eaten while listening to an audio book or watching a current binge. So there I was on the sofa, my dinner, picnic style on a tray, and I popped the top of my French Lemonade. The effervescence was quite impressive. I was covered, the sofa was covered and so was the floor. I cleaned it all up, not having remembered any vigorous shaking of said lovely French Lemonade bottle.
Today, I am having a quick lunch, before heading out for the rest of the day (There will be grocery shopping involved and I don’t want to go hungry, as to not return home with every regrettable morsel). As I was perched here on a stool in my tiny kitchen, I thought Lemonade would be a perfect accompaniment. So I popped the top of the second bottle of French Lemonade. What a blessing that I had not been facing my window at that moment. Not only did Lemonade get all over the counter and clean dishes, but the ceramic and metal cap went flying too!
Who knew that French Lemonade was so very exciting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment