Monday, May 28, 2018

Cranium

I was getting into my car, after filling it up with gas, somewhere in Tennessee, as I was watched a cute little boy as he walked around the the gas station without adult supervision.....yes I know that was an amazing run on sentence... I wasn’t paying attention to my auto pilot car entrance... I didn’t judge the distance or something... and I smacked my forehead on the door frame of my car. Yes, one of those moments that you hope someone is watching, because I’m sure it was super funny. However, not only did it hurt, really bad, and eventually become a bruised bump, right on my forehead! But at the moment of impact, I felt my gray matter hit the back of my cranium. I can tell you I haven’t felt a pain like that in a very long time. I took pain meds immediately. And sat still in the gas station until I felt okay to drive. Stupid moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment