Wednesday, December 16, 2015

GiFT WRaPPiNG

My son and I are talking after work and he is all excited about the gift he got his lady for Christmas. Since she is still at work he says he is going wrap the gift. He tells me all about the cool black paper she bought. Then he asks me if its okay to tape the paper to the box. I said "I don't know how to wrap without taping." He said he didn't want to go against wrapping paper etiquette. So he starts to wrap, and says he wants it to look really good for her. So I suggest a YouTube video. He keeps at it, and finally I say "It sounds like you are fighting with it." He said he was. He said it looked like crap. Then I heard him crumpling up the paper. I suggest a gift bag from the dollar store. He said no he wanted to make it look great. So he watched the video, and said he he wasn't feeling it. So he started over with a fresh sheet of wrapping paper. You could hear the frustration level rising. "I have done 11 hours of heavy manual labor today and this damn piece of paper is pissing me off" he said. You could hear him crumple up that piece of paper too. He said "Ya I'll buy a stupid bag, but not today." He hid the gift somewhere high that she won't look. Then he had a glass of happy Coke and a chocolate cake while he washed the dishes before she got home!
My boy is perfect!!

Update: Definitely worth $3.50




No comments:

Post a Comment