Sunday, November 1, 2015

Today

I had M&M's for breakfast. I put away the Halloween decorations, and put up the Fall/Thanksgiving decorations. I finished the curtain tiebacks for the front room and I hung the cute round mirror in the entry. I hung the new darling curtains in my sewing room and put the new headboard in the boudoir. The floors got vacuumed, the surfaces got dusted. The bathroom and powder room got scrubbed. The linens got changed and the laundry got washed. 
I made broccoli soup and amazing tea. I did some paperwork and read the news paper 
(so what if it was dated October 8th). I had my glasses repaired and made plans for my new obsession. I stripped the stairwell railing, and refinished an antique sewing box. I did a tiny bit of re-purposing, painting and some organization. I reconnected with an old friend and my neighbors stopped by for a visit. I set my clocks back an hour and I got over 6 hours of sleep. I listened to the bird playing together in the rain gutter.... It  was a really nice day! 



No comments:

Post a Comment