Sunday, November 15, 2015

oh the life lessons.....

This week is the one year anniversary of hitting a deer on a dark cold country road and seven days later hitting black ice and rolled my Tahoe on the same road. Two of the most scary, horrifying events in my life. It was a really bad week! 

The realization that it is a year since then, made me contact my insurance agent. I am blessed with a great insurance agent. I sent him an email inquiring about 'what if's'. 

He replied: "If you hit a white tailed deer...you are covered. AND if you roll your car on the left side...you are covered."

He showed up in my office shortly after that and said "You are covered, I have your back." 

I am so glad I changed insurance companies. My past insurance company did not have my back. They reamed me on a monthly basis, and were not there to help when I needed them. 

So many life lessons. 

No comments:

Post a Comment