Thursday, May 9, 2013

MOVING DAY AT THE BANK

I believe that WHO you work with can make or break your work experiance.
No mater how you feel about the job itself, the folks that work shoulder to shoulder with you influance the daily adventure.
Here at the bank we are in transition. New teams, new team leaders, new coaches, new coworkers, new seating charts.
I like everyone I work with. I am blessed. But there are some coworkers that just make my day brighter! I am grateful for a boss that listens to our oppinions. She cares how we feel. I didn't get the seating chart of my dreams however. So I quietly requested a change or two, after all, being able to chat with your work pals is good for moral thus it is good for business. I can tell you that my request was answered with a " That's a great idea!" And by lunch I was organizing my belongings into the seat I had chosen.
One of the guys in my team asked "Angie do you always get your way?"
To the I relied "Why Yes I do!!!" And thus life at the bank is very good ?

No comments:

Post a Comment