Thursday, February 21, 2013

Tonight's Entertainment

Tonight is my free night. No kids, no date, no have to's. So I looked through the movies trailers. Saw a few new released I would like to see. When Mark asked what I thought looked good, I told him. He was nice not to totally laugh at me.... or maybe he did, I'm not sure. But he informed me that all the movie I had picked where "Old People Movies".  Well, they looked good to me. But alas I had no movie buddy tonight. So I picked up a movie on Red Box. Figured a girly dinner, a girly drink and a nice movie while I sat here blogging would be good. Mark saw my Red Box choice on the counter as he was walking out the door. He asked "What did you get?" I said "Trouble with the curve". He stopped, looked at me and said, "It's an old person movie too"  
So, just to make sure it's clear. . . . 
Hello My Name Is Angie, and I Am OLD!  
I am okay with that! Because at 46, old feels pretty good. And I am quite secure in my movie preferences! 


GREAT MOVIE

No comments:

Post a Comment