Saturday, February 16, 2013

Jose's Momma

My friend Jose is the sweetest man, he reminds me of my son. He is sweet and thoughtful and a joy to be around. He is the youngest in his family and we all know he is a momma's boy!!! His mother makes his lunches, no he does not live at home, he owns his own. But OH MY GOSH can his Momma cook!!!! Last week he brought in the most yummy sandwich with homemade Mexican Garbanzo Bean Soup. He came over to my desk  and took a spoon out of my drawer. He handed it to me and pushed the bowl of soup in my direction. He said "Try the garbanzo beans, my mom grew them."......The soup was WONDERFUL! I had never had fresh chick peas, I thought they only came out of a can or dried in a bag.I was in love! Definitely a gastronomic treat!!! 
I would like Jose's momma to adopt me!





No comments:

Post a Comment