Thursday, July 19, 2012

Tired or At Peace?

I guess sometimes we need to step back and take inventory of our day:
I went to work, came home, chatted with my best friend for a couple of hours, took Cookie with me to the grocery, watched my daughter's reaction to being viewed by the most angelic young man, came home, did dinner with Cookie, Mark and Amy, blogged in my room while the kids got ready for Joey's birthday party, texted with Jessette until 7:40ish, first guest arrived for party........................
.........................................................................1:30am woke up fully dressed with my laptop as my pillow, the house was quiet and dark, I let the dog out, checked on both my sleeping kids, let the dog in, ran a load of wash, got changed, took the laptop off the bed and climbed in.
What happened to the Party? How did I sleep for 6 hours through a house full of kids? 
Well, it was a good day, and just goes to show.....I have great kids and their friends are great too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment